Monday, December 13, 2010

The Shawshank Redemption (List 2 #1)

I thought it was a very well written movie, and appreciated that it could have actually happened. I liked the plot twist at the end, and wants to see it again to recognize the foreshadowing. I would definitely recommend you see it if you haven't yet, but would not say that it is the best movie of all time.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

- Megan

Personally, this is one of my favorite classic movies. I really like the theme of the acceptance of fate that the movie brings up. However, it wasn't as good the second time watching it as I remembered it to be, and certainly didn't live up to how much I talked it up before hand. Regardless, after seeing this and the Green Mile, I think I need to get some Stephen King to read over vacation.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you look at a man's shoes?"

- Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment